Saturday, December 5, 2009

#2 - But who will watch the watchmen?



Sadly, the unthinkable happened. Dave and I had just finished recording a wonderful hour and abit long episode and suddenly, my recording froze. But, because we love you guys and after some glasses of coke, Dave and I pressed on to record this follow up, not as good as the first, but it will do. Tonight, we discussed Alan Moore and Dave Gibbon's Watchmen. We talked about the plot, the characters, the symbols, the ideals, and ask the important questions surrounding the greatness of the Watchmen comic, and why it matters so much to comic book readers.

If you want to ask a question, comment on this blog or email us at theaveragers@gmail.com

If your interested in learning more about Watchmen and getting deeper into the comic it's self, here are some sites I suggest you take a look at:

4 comments:

  1. Having trouble following what you're talking about around the 21 minute mark... Did something skip, or did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listened to it again, and ya, it works, but you havent read the comic, if you read it, it will make more sense... I think... I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting question ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. well about your question, I was thinking and I have the perfect answer, let's freaks watch freaks, well this is my though, what other thing we can do.

    ReplyDelete